October 29, 2002

i'm listening to my mothers message about my health. she bought a book. i need to stop typing. haha. and i need to drink more water. that's her solution. and potassium. she's so funny. my cousin is going to make her wedding dress at my house. that's nice, random, but nice. i haven't done any work yet. it's all jj's fault, i'm sticking to that. if my comments worked she could post something rude just there. i wonder why it worked for kirsten. so puzzling. anyway. i was doing laundry and there were these freshmen having quite the martha stuart laundry conversation. meanwhile when i do laundry it all goes in together and as much as possible. i'm pretty sure my clothes don't even get clean, just a little bit wet, but the point is about these freshmen. they were totally dissing my laundry practices. I am a scary senior standing right there and they were rude to my laundry. there's going to be a very spirited senior prank for all this nonsense. some one remind me. sarah? ps. kirsten, jj said there's an empty apartment in her building. what fun. there's a hall meeting shortly. you know i hear when you live in a place of your own you never have to go to hall meetings.

No comments: