October 24, 2002

so i walk into the house and there is my mother like 75 times. all of these women were my mother, it was insane. a bus tour from baltimore, who knew my mothers lived in baltimore. they all had these ridiculous red hats. voluminous hats, with like red sequins and sheer and lace. some of my mothers were wearing the red hat and a red hat pin on their clothes. all with matching red handbags. it was very strange. very strange indeed. i almost had to practice my tour, which sucks on a normal day, but too many of my mothers couldn't climb the stairs and just sat in the gallery and waited. thank goodness. other exciting things, i got a parking ticket for no apparent reason and i thought i had deaccessioned an entire collection of textiles. i'm about to call dr. L and ask for an extension on a take home that was supposed to be due yesterday. do we think he'll agree??? details at 10.

No comments: