November 09, 2002

Doublejdesigns: oh...that should be fun....be careful...don't get hit by a car
Doublejdesigns: or mugged
elvisngrcelnd: i almost never do
Doublejdesigns: what...get mugged or hit by a car?
elvisngrcelnd: either
Doublejdesigns: that's good to hear
Doublejdesigns: have had both happen...not a fun experience
Doublejdesigns: granted the car was in park...it still hurt
elvisngrcelnd: you hit a car then
Doublejdesigns: no...it hit me
elvisngrcelnd: in park?
Doublejdesigns: jumped right out in front of me
elvisngrcelnd: explain
Doublejdesigns: i was riding my bike down a pretty steep hill...and i got going to fast....and i couldn't stop and the car was right where i needed to go...and the thing hit me
Doublejdesigns: i went up over the hood and down the other side...i had no skin left on my face and hands
Doublejdesigns: and i jammed all my fingers
elvisngrcelnd: ouchy
Doublejdesigns: yeah...i was like 7

No comments: