November 23, 2002

i smell like raspberries today. i'm not really thrilled about this, but i have to because holly's mom gave me this rapsberry bath deal when we graduated and i just occured to me that that was like 4 years ago. so out of homage to holly's mom i smell like raspberries. i think she got one for everybody...i wonder if grandmastahphris also smells like raspberries lately. my mother bought everyone a brita filter deal. she really bought like 20 and was handing them out to all of my friends that were going to school. like filtered water is going to make or break us at college. it is just so like my mom to think that way. i am off to study. must find resources or atleast pretend resources for my culture of india paper. i'm going by myself. i'm giong to be very distracted. what no one realizes about me is that i distract myself way more than anyone else. i'm a terrible influence on myself. i'll probably go for a bit of a drive, then back up to borders. and then as soon as i've found sources i'll decide i have to be somewhere else and leave. i drive myself INSANE.

No comments: