November 11, 2002

my blog has really become a tribute to sarah. it's the ultimate will. but anyway there are deep thoughts to blog, or something. it has come to my attention that time here is passing very quickly. does everyone remember like 2nd grade when every day was an eternity. half an hour in the car was like the longest time expanse of your whole life. that doesn't really make any sense but i'm gonna roll with it. i'm feeling like everything is so fleeting. assignments, phone calls, i have no basis for real time anymore. this worries me but i'm so very blesses in my life. i really am. i screw up all over the place and yet everything goes my way. why am i so lucky? i just don't understand it. I have always tried to figure out my place in the world, in my family, in life, i spend so much time wondering why i'm here. i've gotten over that. i don't want to plan my whole life right now. i just want to let life unfold because there is a plan for me out there and it will unveil itself to me when i am ready to act on it. no more worrying about time.

No comments: