November 07, 2002

uhhh, i never finished typing that alix olsen poem because i broke myself. and how do those things correlate, let me tell you the story. did i already tell the story, oh well don't read this if i already bliggety blogged about it. ok, the story: typing the poem, listening to the poem on the stereo precariously perched above my bed, she talks like REALLY fast right so like every two lines i had to like hippity hop up on the bed to rewind for a second and a half and start over. like 47 and ahalf times. so on the 47.5th time, i'm performing my oh so fabulous dismount by hippity hopping off the bed and the very dangerously slippery carpet on the floor slips while i am oh so gracefully hippity hopping off the bed. result, i was incapacitated. and because i didn't want to risk injuring myself again i never finished typing that poem. you got the gist anyway, she's liberal and mad and dykey and isn't it wonderful?

No comments: