December 18, 2002

reidles actually recognized me tonight when we picked him up from school. then he said he didn't love me. but hey, he's three. he did cry when i left. so fickle. the lady asked me if i was mailing anything hazardous. like anyone mailing something hazardous would say yes. anyway, i said it's cookies and she said so yes? not funny post office lady. i got my floppy drive today. talk about service. my dad was really impressed. he was also impressed with the cookies i made. then he made me stare at the back of the refridgerator for 15 minutes while he turned on the water. much like my mother he started another project and never released me from refridgerator bondage. and i just sat there so he wouldn't yell at me. we're both fools. mommy dearest requires solitaire. adios!

No comments: