December 04, 2002

things i should be doing: wills, research on the damned examiner building, internship paperwork, dishes, what else...well whatever. i don't care. this will come as a shock to no one but i really do have too many pairs of shoes. they can no longer fit in my two closets. this is not cool. amy must go to goodwill. she must also pick one of those little things off the giving tree. someone remind her. i just rsvp'd for the history major luncheon on thursday. why did i do that. i was only gonna go to be jj's date, i really have no reason to go. i'm just gonna tell them all i'm taking a year off. oh well, it will be something to blog about anyway. i need to polish elvis' etes, he looks all foggy. the eyes are crossed and one of them is staring at me. it's beginning to freak me out. i'm trying not to think about staying here over break. trying very hard. i have no accumulated funds for such a venture, although i could get a job here and i wouldn't have to quit it in january. UGH to me. i really have no good reason to stay. except money, and that i won't go crazy here. grr to me. i want to go home i just don't want to have to stay so long, you know. everytime i come back for break my mom says "you're leaving already" she's always so disapointed. i need to distract myself from my fate of being home for 6 weeks(minus MANY visits to maine). maybe i'll do one of my things...

No comments: