December 28, 2002

this is a special note to dearest shavonne: amy is a very forgetful girl but just because it takes her six years to return phone calls it doesn't mean she doesn't love you anyless. she is just an asshole. and she is sorry. i have found the most amazing things in my room. a set of knives and cutlery for our house. (brand new unopened) a mahjong game(if anyone wants to learn to play mahjong let me know and i'll bring it back to school) many baby pictures, all my gardening books, and several other things are coming back to school with me. we hope sarah packed light! she knows me. there is also a print i want to bring but it's framed and i'm sure that i will kill it. but i think i'll try anyway because it's MINE!!! and i'm certain that all of my things will become refuse if i don't remove them. sorry sarah. but yay for mahjong. and we haven't even finished our shopping yet. semi-annual trip to sam's in my future. i don't know what i'll walk out with but there will be plenty of it.

No comments: