January 19, 2003

i can't believe it's so early. i've already done so much. it's like those army commercials except not so much. amy mas's chicken sort of leaked all over the fridge. i cleaned it up as best i could, sorry kirsten. i missed my room, he's happy to have me back. i only had half an elevator of stuff. aren't we all proud of me??? there is going to be a major trip to goodwill. i thought about selling some stuff on ebay or something, but i can't help thinking that's greedy. my mom would kill me if she knew i sold something instead of taking it to goodwill. and so there it will go. i must also go to walmart...i sort of broke kirsten's cable cord, once again sorry kirsten, i shall replace it today. also must go visit pooh and the shangrila...decorating is in order...nothing too ghastly as the mother is coming but there's always time for ghastly later. fabulous, but ghastly, fabulously ghastly. she'll just love it!!!

No comments: