January 16, 2003

kitty is purring at the computer. we think he knows that i'm talking to nice people. i am preparing to go to the dentist. i don't like having my teeth cleaned. it's not my favorite but i like having teeth and i'd like to have them for a long time so one must go to the dentist. it's my last day home, hopefully. it's a bit anticlimactic(is that how you spell that?). i shall call the car folk and demand his release. we need to start packing, sort of desperately. i keep hearing how it was impossible to tell how unhappy i was with jennifer. i know that i'm secretive but i didn't think i was that secretive. this is sort of a concern. i'm so very used to making sure everyone else is happy. i'm tired of that. eat it unhappy people. take care of yourselves. it worries me that i felt like i was drowning in sorrow and no one noticed. let's hope it doesn't happen again. how very depressing. not at all the i'm getting out of the house joy that i expected to feel. maybe it's the dread of packing. we're quite sure, but we're bringing back my ivy. my beautiful ivy. i think i'll try to grow lavender again, it smelled so nice. maybe i'll wait till we have a house and plant a nice garden. do you think you can plant in a rented house? oh no, what if we can't paint. this is sad. very sad. depressing blog over, kittens to take presidence. is that spelled correctly? sheesh, me and my spelling...i'm getting paranoid.

No comments: