January 14, 2003

there is the fattest orange kitty rolling around on the floor. so cute. camera, out of reach. very sad. amy is up early...doo dee dooing until the car fairy calls and tells her to come fetch her friend. doo dee doo. my dad is telling me about some jewish guy who happens to be a good writer. hmm. my sister was telling me this horrible thing my mother said about the koran at this museum. very unlike her. she asked if it said to kill innocent people. apparently my sister very nearly hit her. i think i would've too. yikes man, yikes. sometimes they really are reasonable people, i swear. i was just telling holly about school dread and she has to go and tell me she's on coop. that bitch. gets to work, and make money, and have fun, and get credit. must remember she has to be there for five years. happy thought.

No comments: