January 11, 2003

yes i did fix the time, and ofcourse i would bring fun to kirsten. it would be an honor. or an honour even. i like it better with the u. so, amy forgot to call sarah today. she was gonna, she was. she's a bad amy. she's a forgetful amy. my cousin was here all day working on her wedding dress. and dealing with my mom, meme, her mom and reid. yikes. it turns out they started to make a size 18 dress. she's a size 4. hmmm. she had to go out and get a new pattern. my meme said her fiance could wear it. it was quite funny. i keep forgetting about all the really bizaar things that keep happening to me. side note, i always spell bizaar that way, i'm pretty sure it's wrong but i like it. so on to weird things. some awful man in walmart said i was "juicy" and stupid in spanish. it was quite gross. and that same trip this ridiculous greek woman(had a very large greek flag in her window) was waiting for a space in the parking lot right behind me as i was trying to leave. i reversed ever so gently so she would know she could have my space if she moved back a little and she beeped at me, twice mind you, and was flailing and appeared to be yelling. eat it lady! so other weird things, let me think, there were more. hmmm. we can't remember. but juicy, i was outraged. yay for things of interest!

No comments: