February 01, 2003

did you know you have to have a job to have an apartment? funny thing that. so i just sent out two resumes. yay for me. and i have a list of numbers and i will call tomorrow. yay. apartment here we come. I am proud of myself. i have video of sarah shaking her arse. what fun. hey, i got pulled over the other day...i am blessed by the traffic gods for never getting a ticket. my parents were not home. what were they doing on a saturday night? we're just not sure. very exciting night doing laundry and reading about vietnam(ofcouse i was doing homework before i had the urge to check the jobs listing). wouldn't it be exciting if i got a job. i would be so thrilled. Valentine's day is coming. yay for love. i am full of love for all of you wonderful people. I am so blessed by my good friends. i am feeling all sorts of squishy lately.

No comments: