March 26, 2003

tried to purchase beautiful sarong...but they don't take american express. it's just like the comercials...sigh. not really. i do possess a myriad of other charging options but american express has the cool chip thingy that's supposed to save you from evil erroneous charges. dig me and my big words. perhaps it was a sign, no pretty things for me. well, not like right now anyway. what is my fascination with skirts lately anyway. we're just not sure. i'm only hanging around until 2 today. je deteste looking up things for battle field medicine. i do not heart it at all. tonight, i have decided, that i am going to do nothing. i'm going to lay slothlike on my bed for hours. or i'll go shopping. no not really. maybe a movie and a lot of cookies...who wants to bake cookies with me. annie? sarah? anyone???

No comments: