June 24, 2003

precious princess and i are sitting in the heat of maine enjoying a nice cool breeze. I've decided that on my days off when I am left to my own devices i shall lay on my bed and read. and put aside silly conventionalities like bathing and getting one's oil changed. these things can be done, another day. kitty actually can bathe and lay on the bed at the same time which is a luxury i must say I am envious of. as annie has told me, deer isle is on a huge granite ledge, and so every sound echoes. but still, i keep hearing voices and thinking there's someone in the house when there is no one there. kitty looks hot today, but i am resisting the impusle to shave her. neither kitty nor annie's mom would approve i think. there isn't very much going on today. I spent the day reading harry potter to no one's great surprise. I also forgot to drink water today and have a terrible dehydration headache. and so i sit and sip and feel like an idiot. who forgets to drink water. it's like those skinny bitches who forget to eat. well, worse i suppose because one needs water more than food. i am resisting the urge to get iced tea. bad amy. how is everyone doing? i must report that the accident annie had left very littly damage to her buick, which makes me think how very totalled my car would be in the same crash. thank god for buicks.

No comments: