August 06, 2003

so uhh my parents are here. they're staying at a really nice inn, but ofcourse the pump for the water is broken so there's no water till the am. haha. normally i would feel bad about this except for the fact that my bigotted father was ranting about the greedy rich new york jews. so that was nice. so err. i just had a very stephen king thought. the door just creaked open, which it does when kitty is coming in. and then i started talking to her right, and i put my hand down under the bed, and i had this thought that maybe it wasn't a furry kitty after all, and it was in fact a non-furry/evil creature that was going to eat me. this all makes me think of sarah. on the upside of the day my parents bought me yummy food and a groovy spatula that i've been eyeing at the store. oooh spatula. remember the ergonomic ones sarah? oh yeah. i'm excited. so i was a tourist for sure in bar harbor today. it seems i spend every waking moment in bar harbor. tomorrow we'll do blue hill and stonington instead. i'm very glad that sarah had to watch harry potter. woohoo. thankgod my parents only visit me sometimes. i think i'd go insane.

No comments: