November 03, 2003

guess who's driving a massive pickup truck? that would be me. it's my rental car while mr prizm is getting fixed. a four door silverado. it's unreal. the bar harbor bank is so much cooler than ellsworth. my supervisor is really nice and tia the crazy 18 yearold is totally annoying but very sweet and very 18. i know all about her "baby" who is in the army. but anyway...the bank provides us bottled water because they don't have room for a water cooler. and i can do homework all day...but i don't have any, so i'll get a book. the day went by very quickly, even the boy at the bank is nice. i got a post office box today and my hair cut. i was so good. i even remember to pick up my truck. i wish you all could see me. oooh and i got an email from emily miller who was very surprised and she rambled on. it was so funny. she's making money playing the piano and has no friends. and i realized i can take more that 2 days off so we're going to plan a road trip. kirstens in love. what the hell happened. kirsten w is a wonder. god bless ya.

No comments: