November 07, 2003

i got a library card today and much to the chagrine of the patriot act i did not have to provide any personal information except for my address. hahaha. i'm not sure that's how you spell chagrine but oh well. two things: tia has a cold sore i'm totally not interested in getting and she is learning disabled and has alot of trouble reading...therefor she cannot spell and it isn't really her fault. however she continues to sing and touch my things with her cold sore person and so something must be done. we'll have to think of a plan of attack annie. an environmentally friendly way of making me feel safer. i'm making myself a don't touch anything sign aswell as a patience is a virtue sign for my teller station. what else...oh a note to annie holly came intoday with her doggies and a lady friend and i totally think she's a lesbiterian. for the record. i keep forgetting that we close late on fridays. bummer!

No comments: