December 16, 2003

good morning! it's really a very nice day out except that i had to melt my doors with hot water and all of my steps were iced over. i do have to get some salt or something that melts ice. annie would like to go to jess klein for christmas on the 27th if the weather is good. the problem is the tickets are non refundable so we have to be able to go, as in no snow. but it would be fun sarah if you wanted to come. caribou got 27 inches of snow, dude that's alot of snow. ooh and there were cute little tiny foot prints on my porch this morning. i think it was a squirrel because it looked like he hopped off a tree, and hopped back to the tree after his romp. there were also cute cat feet on my car. cute foot prints make my day. things that also make my day are making a gingerbread house with annie. we have big plans, she's never made one before and i'm very excited. i see necco roof shingles and frosting snow in our future.

No comments: