December 04, 2003

good morning lovelies! i'm celebrating that tomorrow i don't have to come to work but i'll be paid anyway! rock on. so. i spent the wole day so far typing and thus i am reluctant to type further but look at me go. i've been typing labels for the christmas cards. i earned points from the loan guy because i could discuss mail merge databases and applications with the best of them. talk about marketable skills. i'm also celebrating that annie is coming home today and i won't have to be solely responsible for my own entertainment anymore. and also my birthday is coming up and people keep reminding me and it's exciting. i keep forgetting and then someone reminds me and i get a little thrill. on the down side i have to go to the store again tonight because i couldn't fix the computer yesterday. my brain just wasn't in the mood. so today i'll give it another shot. and stay long enough to get paid, hopefully. i'm tiring of christmas music. it's rapidly becoming a medical condition. rashes, burning, ointment...no more celin christmas carols, please no.

No comments: