December 02, 2003

hello all. i didn't blog today at the bank which is weird for me. there was even news. tia's fiance had a car accident this am and so tia wasn't in. although she did call with updates. he's not really hurt which sucks because it could have kept him home. so in other things to report i read a very good book today called Angry housewives who eat bon bons. it's like the yaya sisterhood but better, so read it. holly has promised to come visit me. actually she wants to hide from her family and she told me i can't back out on her...hello, i'm dying for visitors. i shall hollyknap her if she doesn't come. that'll show her. i dropped my change holder thing about three times today and i thought my supervisor was going to laugh herself into an aneurism. what did laura say about dropping lots of things, it meant you were pregnant. i'm not sure about that but i'm definitely something. i'm all excited to go to the library tomorrow. i couldn't go today because tia wasn't here...but tomorrow...i heart the library and the library ladies are so cute. i keep listening to anchored down in anchorage and i think of my sarah. it was our song. hehehe

No comments: