January 22, 2004

it's still snowing. i must learn to realize that a flurry in maine is not a flurry in maryland. it's ridiculous because i grew up in NH and i'm totally spoiled by maryland pseudo-winter. i almost ate it on the sidewalk today, which would have been like the hundredth time i've fallen on my bumper in bar harbor. i used to have equilibrium. it used to be sarah with the interpretive dance all the time.
my landlady is back and i have to decide if i'm going to ask her tough questions like "is it okay that i have a hamster?" or "so if i had a roommate this summer?" I would be sad because i like mrs. whatsit and i would miss her wheel running all night and also because i'll have to have two jobs feeding my rent habit to live there this summer by myself. i'll let you know how it all goes sarah, if she's against we may have to rethink plans...but i plan to bake cookies for her. leverage

No comments: