February 25, 2004

i need to call the eye people but i have to remember that they aren't open yet. the last person i spoke to said she couldn't help me because she didn't know anything. although that was an accurate statement, sometimes people do wild and crazy things like ask someone else. nicole. i hate nicole. she is possible the least helpful person i've ever had to deal with, with the exception of every person at ups. except the drivers, because they're very nice. but i digress. the next time i think i might get new glasses, please someone remind me of how difficult it really was. and i won't do it i swear.
so the trip is coming together more and more. i have to stop at my parents house because i could hear my mom drooling over the possibility of me visiting. she's so cute.
everyone is all upset about that asshole backing the marriage protection act. but i say 1. it is not a surprise, we know he is a biggot 2. no matter how much hate they spew on the news no one will make me change my mind and 3. just like every other period of change there is opposition. we aren't going to roll over and say "aw shucks, guess i'll just have to give up that hope for equal rights thing" no no no. as much as i hate to compare anything to a christina aguilera song, it's only gonna make us fight harder. and we've got the rest of our lives to make it happen.

No comments: