March 04, 2004

graham from but i'm a cheerleader was on buffy this morning. how unexpected.
my sister discovered last night that she can send me messages and call me from dad's cell phone. they gave it to her, a because my dad doesn't ever use the phone in any capacity, and b so she can call them asap with baby info. the baby isn't due till april, but whatever. mean while she called my cell four times last night and sent me the message "you stink". i was thinking that she was mad at me, but not if she bothered to call me four times. it must be love.
i had this weird dream last night about hood. i dreamed that one of my boxes was really heavy and security said "what, do you have a body in there" and for some reason i did and we all had to pretend to laugh and not look guilty. is it a bad sign to dream that you have dead bodies from college. is that like a message or something.
i've found yet another way to make my computer find pictures on my camera. i'm so tricky. actually i'm a computer genius. i can't help it. some people just have certains gifts. what i do not understand, what is not part of my gift, is why after a few weeks of normal picture removal something happens that causes computer to stop recongizing the pictures. it just gets tired or hormonal or something and tells me to eat it. i'm tired of it. now instead of the beautifully simple program that popped up when i first installed the camera...i have to go to search, pictures, external drive e. i suppose i should be glad my expensive camera isn't worthless...but i long to know what the deal is.

No comments: