April 06, 2004

my computer at work kept telling me my website had innapropriate or unsafe material. what i don't get is how this happened between the morning and lunch. nothing changed. stupid technology. i was a little late to the dumb work meeting. i sort of missed the president's speech. whooopsy. but i did get to go shopping. right now i'm eating freschetta pizza off of my antique plates. this morning i had poptarts on an antique plate. my bad eating habits aside, it's really anachronistic to eat such modern food on depression glass. i can't help thinking about it. everytime i eat something i have to decide if this food was available in the 30's. poptarts and freschetta probably not. toast and spaghetti, probably. some things are more tricky, like fake meat taco's. i'm just not sure.

No comments: