April 22, 2004

this morning my house was very cold. the heat is not working. probably because it's out of propane. i should probably figure out how to get more. in the meantime i am hoping the my neighbor downstairs, who does not loot but does sing loudly to mariah carey on her radio, turns up her heat enough to keep hamster and kitty thawed out. i was also hoping for sunshine to keep the apartment warm but it's extremely windy and dreary outside so i guess there isn't much hope for solar heat. kitty slept on my stomach all night, which i guess kept her warm, and hamster was nibbling her food with no apparent problems. does anyone know how you check a propane tank?

i made yummy kitty toast for breakfast, and i learned that my fire alarm is very sensitive. but maybe that's because we were making toast right under the fire alarm. it's hard to be sure. i have to practice with the toast. it's not a perfect hello kitty, but it gets better everytime. when i get a really fab kitty toast i will take a picture and post it. i think maybe i need new bread, that isn't frozen. i think practicing with materials is part of the process.

in addition to burning my clothes and running out of heat, i also tried to cut my finger off yesterday. i'm not really sure how i did it, or what i cut it on, but i sort of cut the skin off of my knuckle. it was really gross, and today it hurts quite alot even though i put a bandaid on it. it probably only hurts because i couldn't find my sponge bob bandaids. if i had spongebob on my finger i could rest easy. sigh...

No comments: