July 13, 2004

i had a dream about a floppy ferris wheel that proves to me that they are dangerous and scary. the dream people were riding it and they didn't seem to mind that it was floppy. but then dream people do all sorts of unreasonable things. i do remember that we were looking for the snack stands at the dream carnival. so the priorities were still there.
i've been putting off making a doctor's appointment for months and now i have one this afternoon and i don't want to go. i hate those gowns. i don't hate needles, or blood, it's the gowns. thinking about floppy ferris wheels and hospital gowns so close together is making me nervous. all i need really is a new thyroid prescription. i don't need a gown to have my blood drawn. they only need a arm. why all the fuss? it would save them laundry if they didn't make me change. it would save water. it would be better for mother earth if i didn't change in to the icky gown. i wonder if they'll see my point?

No comments: