September 20, 2004

home. but first, boston. i drove a long way in the rain. the house and people annie is staying with are all very nice. and then we went to boston to see the folk festival which had been moved inside umb. or umass boston which, to date, is the bigges, emptiest college campus i have ever seen. and would you believe that almost the first person we saw upon entering the festival was the guy who sells happy island cow ice cream off the stonington pier? it's a small damn world.
and sunday we spent with my family eating and shopping. my meme bought rainbow fleece gloves, a pink vest, and pink polyester pajamas, and wore out annie who was in charge of her. she's very peppy. for 85. my mommy was worn out too, from her treatment which causes alot of pain apparently, but doesn't make her throw up. she looked so tired. and she didn't eat anything. and it makes my heart heavy to think about my mommy being in so much pain.

No comments: