September 17, 2004

yesterday someone left me a present on my car. a button that says "regime change 2004". i was so excited. it's the little things that make me like bar harbor. like the yellow people walking warning signs and all the people have hula hoops. who wouldn't heart that.
mary swears she killed a black widow in the kitchen yesterday, but i didn't want to take a closer look to verify it. do we think black widows live in maine? it left a remarkably large stain on the carpet, it was something big whether it was widowed or not.
one of my neighbors is a spy for the landlord. which is making me sort of nervous. she called to inform the landlord that our other neightbor had been arrested. which isn't really any of his business, and also would be in all of the local papers anyway. and now she who got arrested won't have her lease renewed. considering the housing situation, it was a very mean thing to do. it's one of the things that makes me wish i hadn't made connections to my neighbors. i'd rather not be part of all this petty crap.

No comments: