October 07, 2004

i have reached the point where i really like my hair. it's very twenties. or something. this is the point where i should find a real hair cutter person who doesn't charge an extra 2 dollars for a shampoo. and i should say "see this, this is what i want, help me?"
our part-timer has ovarian cancer, which sucks alot. i pulled another flea of kitty, which sucks but not as much. and i can't seem to get into blogging since i left my house sunday with my mom in tears. i'm prefering to just read harry potter obsessively and pet the kitty. and finding little jobs to do at work. one of them was alphabetizing the signature cards which were very bad indeed, because they were done by tia who does not know the alphabet.
in happy news i opened a box from hood with all the stuff from my walls and pictures and that poem of sorts emily miller wrote about the dead deer. and i found a bunch of disks that probably have all my important work on them, packed right next to all my magnets. err.

No comments: