December 22, 2004

i didn't really get to finish that post because i had to work and stuff. but i wanted to add that i hate that i can't fit in to lane bryant clothes. not that i really like them. it's just that that store is supposed to make you feel like you belong when you're not skinny right. and they don't love me. but then no one else does either. why can't they just get together and get these sizes mainstreamed. a normal sized t-shirt at old navy is a xxl. bastards. so anyway, lane bryant excludes me. except for their bras. that's the only store i can find them. and it sucks that they want me to buy their magazine when i just want to buy an overpriced bra. just sell me my exorbitant undergarment and leave me be.
and also, vaguely related, i was reading this article that placed kate winslett as a plus size actress. that's f'ed up.

No comments: