December 21, 2004

so it's cold and i'm home and i really am glad to be back. i had a very excellent time and it's made me think about alot of things. holly and sarah are both planning to come visit. mary keeps calling me a wild woman. and paul really loved his crab hat. dennis and i are discussing nature vs. nurture in the political arena. he thinks i'd like bush if he agreed with me, but i say no because if he agreed with me he would do less stupid things that make me hate him.
apparently there was a stabbing on cottage street last week. the one week i wasn't here, and someone gets stabbed downtown. wild and crazy bar harbor. i missed my customers actually. the nice boy who gets 2 dollar bills and fifty cent pieces with his birth year on them because that's how much a budweiser costs (someone at the whale is cursing me right now!) and the nice, if a little strange, couple who invited me over for christmas if i'm alone this year. it seems that i was very much missed and mary is taking great delight in telling folks about the bar fight thing. and the burning the hole in the carpet thing. did i mention that last part before...lamps are hot, apparently, when they're on the floor, for a while. who knew?

No comments: