January 11, 2005

just because i've had a month to unpack, that doesn't necessarily mean i should be all unpacked right? there are a few assorted randomly packed boxes in my kitchen and shed (i have a shed, a real shed! i still can't get over it) that i haven't gotten to. the contents of these range from stuffed care bears to my binoculars case and the cup thing that holds my toothbrush. the contents do not seem to include the 20 cans of cat food that i know i owned, and moved. i distinctly remember packing them...but in what? i know that my chances of finding the cat food improve if i just unpack and put away all the random crap but that would involve...like...effort. and since i'm working on my blackbelt in sloth, i don't think it's going to happen.
despite the sloth thing, i've been doing a bit of shopping. i discovered the coolest thing, the gap clearance section is completely stock full of my size. here and in md. my size, everywhere, on clearance, and it's cute stuff too. this is where the heavens open and the angels start singing. you know you need a mall intervention when you start equivocating the gap with the pearly gates.

No comments: