February 16, 2005

sarah my love, expect banana goodies to the extreme in the near future. my bananas are going to the dark side and that can only mean one thing...nanner bread. i made nanner chocolate muffins, you remember the ones from the fancy veg cookbook we made that time? but if i mail them today you won't get them till monday and that would be a nanner shame. so possibly i'll freeze a bunch of them and mail them on monday, which will be better. or maybe i'll just make you a fresh bread with some toasty pecans or something and mail that. you saw the recipe, the one with the brown sugar and the whole henhouse of eggs. maybe i could even roll the pecans in oats and brown sugar and then put them on the top, like i saw in this other recipe. i am a recipe slut. possibly even a baked goods whore. i've been very into the cooking lately. probably because i now have a kitchen, and it's unpacked, and who can resist cooking with the pink bowls? if my whole kitchen was pink i might never be able to leave.
my horoscope for today said that i should be mindfull of the millions of highpoints on the road i've chosen. which is exactly what i've been thinking lately. i've been trying to be conscience of all of my blessings and be happy with all that i have in my life. and so clearly i am aligned with the stars. mary's horoscope said she was going to die of a stress disease (kiroshi) previously only found in japan. "ahh, so that's what my problem is. i wonder if workman's comp covers that?". and that is blessing number one, my totally enjoyable job.

No comments: