March 23, 2005

i'm going to borrow from mare (by the way that song is on that cd so i'll burn it for you this weekend), 10 songs/memories. if indeed i can think of ten.

1. i'd like to be a cowgirl, but oooh i'm scared of cows (mooo mooo mooo how they scare me)-dr. gottfried in american landscapes saying it was her answering machine message (the only link i could find was for the olsen twins and we're so not going there.)
2. untouchable face, ani-my sister singing the fuck you part with vehemence while she was teaching me how to drive
3. you'll think of me, keith urban(aka the cat song)-this one makes me think of dennis because he always accuses me of not liking country music, but i like this one. with the cat. it's funny.
4. supermodel, jill sobule-makes me think of danielle and how she sang this as loud as she could at our senior picnic in highschool (and the dumb shits thought they were mocking her)
5. (that song the shriner girls above us played everynight)-reminds of when the shriner girls above us used to play it all the time.
6. any christian themed song-makes me think of sarah singing "i love you jesus. you are my savior" in guar voice with head-banging
7. closer, nine in nails-makes me think of kirsten and how her mom loved this song and made her go to a concert when she was 16
8. dream on, aerosmith-reminds me of driving amym's car and i couldn't work the fancy stereo (i kept trying to listen to this song and i guess i was hitting seek and it would only play for 8 seconds, dratted technology)
9. almost, mercy creek-reminds me of killer vacation in frederick
10. I'll be, Edwin McCain-holly screaming "angry on the tin roof" in the car driving to highschool

No comments: