April 06, 2005

ten favorite quotes from the movies...from http://www.yanowhatimean.com/tuesday/tarchives/2004_10.ph

1. "mac, we're not bad people. we're just underachievers making up for lost time."
2. "so you're like the underground homo railroad."
3. "More isn't always better, Linus. Sometimes it's just more.
4. "you got in to harvard law?" "what! like it's hard?"
5. "it looks just like skinny and sweet, except for the little skull and cross bones on the label."
6. "stop feeling sorry for yourself, it's bad for your complexion"
7. "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the clear blue water.....BAM! A FUCKIN' BULLET RIPS OFF PART OF YOUR HEAD! YOUR BRAINS ARE LAYING ON THE GROUND IN LITTLE BLOODY PIECES. Now, I ax ya. Would you give a flip what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"
8. "Taylor's boyfriend broke up with him from Hawaii, Howie went home with Marshall... again, Cole slept with Benji's quasi-boyfriend, and my sister ends the evening with a plea for my sperm. It's like one big gay soap opera! I keep waiting for Sue Ellen to wander into my living room and tell me that she's secretly bought controlling interest in my oil company!"
9. "You don't think I know what you're doin', do you? Goin' to the banker lady's house for popcorn and pillow talk. Goin' huntin'. What did you do tonight? Did you go someplace nice for dinner? Did you have a few drinks? Hmm? You don't think I'd like to get out some night or have a nice meal? Spend one night not thinkin' about the girls? You know what I did tonight? I'll tell you what I did. I spent it right here tryin' to figure out if slip-stitchin' or bastin' is the best way to put on a sparkly heart. Because you know what? I don't know how. The pageant judges are gonna be here tomorrow. Madison's not gotten all the way through her song. The numbers are all over the place. Nobody can keep the beat. And I'm scared to death that Jency is gonna drop her fire baton and fry like one of them Buddhist monks."
10. "I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically."

No comments: