May 03, 2005

the flourless chocolate cake was a hit. i was worried. it was very jiggly. jiggle jiggle. i whipped the cream by hand at the bank. our customers must think i'm genuinely insane. per the norm, last night was phone night. hi everybody who called me! i wish i had realized i could talk to everyone free in, like, december (smacks head). it's so nice to talk to my loved ones. and holly if you remember that funny thing, send me a text.
so i cut off my hand last night. i was cleaning some potatoes to do the last roasted vegetables of the season and the knife slipped. the tip went about a 1/4 inch into my palm. owww. and i keep forgetting and putting weight on it. and then saying ow, and reminding myself not to do that. who gave me a degree? what is that about?
mr.matt and i have a mall date for tonight. last time we went there i was very constrained...this time i just don't know. they have all the cute black dresses out. where the fuck am i going to wear a cocktail dress? in maine? as a bank teller? but they're so cute...

No comments: