July 12, 2005

if mr. matt were any cuter i'd have to stuff him and sit him on my bed with my civil war teddies. this weekend he helped me buy a tire*, i met his car racing cousin, and went out "drinking" with his brother and his ex. his brother is very nice, when he's alone. he's not un-nice, or say mean, when he's with the ex but his personality takes a 360 and he's much less pleasant. one of their favorite things to do together is to make sexual comments every minute in every conversation in any social setting. this gets old. fast. after knowing eachother for three months there's no need to ask us when we're getting married, there's no need to ask if i'm moving out to his apartment, and there's no need to say "no road head, lots of cops out tomight" EVER EVER EVER. ever. and when we were driving home matt said one of the reasons he likes me so much is because i have class. and in comparison, I TOTALLY GET IT. i may set my kitchen on fire, but i wouldn't mention pubic grooming at a dinner party so i guess classy isn't too far off the mark.

because i've been missing so much drama in my life, mrs. dyke from the bookstore and i worked together last night. usually we just over lap for 1/2 an hour, not a full shift. it was weird. she's much more entertaining than my other co-workers. not the least of which because her girlfriend is highly suspicious of me. which sucks because it would have been cool to have more friends. apparently co-worker googled me from hood and found a quote for the history page. GOOD LORD. no wonder the girlfriend is upset. googling is synonymous with, well, i was going to say flirting but really stalking would be more appropriate. it does make life more interesting. until the girlfriend comes after me with a steak knife.


*which actually i can do myself, but he seemed to enjoy doing for me.

No comments: