July 15, 2005

i've been thinking about canceling the netflix. it's almost 20 dollars a month that could go somewhere else, like uhm gas, and i've been really too busy to watch them. i had myself very nearly convinced until last night when i watched Saved!* which i highly recommend. i'm planning to make matt watch it with me, i just don't know when. he's been watching monarch of the glen with me. he likes it so much he was sort of bummed that i was finishing the disc without him.
i thought financial things would improve with two jobs. and i was mistaken. i was hopeful that things would improve and then i needed to fix my brakes. but really i should be glad i have the money from the second job to pay for the brakes. and then the bookstore overpaid me by ten hours. which is fine except the corrected this week. so when you work 15 hours a week, and they subtract 10, you get a seriously tiny ass paycheck and you weep in the trade paperbacks aisle. but it is only fair and just and now we're all even. it just makes my situation more vivid.


* but i'm a cheerleader for christians.

No comments: