August 11, 2005

I sent out the job application. the horror. it's the waiting that will drain my soul out of my ears. especially since i don't really need a job. oh my how i frustrate myself.
chairman meow was naughty in the bathroom. i don't get it. her potty is clean, she likes her food, she has clean water because she always drinks mine. she picked the day the realtor is coming to view the apartment. i really hope she avoids further retribution till after the purchasing people come through. does she know kitties are coming? is she smart enough? if she's naughty on her own, how will she behave with companionship? fur drama.
in other news, i have my very first tan. you can only tell if i take my watch off or strip, which i'm inclined to do because i've never had a tan before and i want thw world to know. no one's really impressed, except matt, but he was instructed to be impressed. he's so good.
as pinky says, he is way into me. i'm less freaked out about it now than i was. he wouldn't go crazy and become a stalker if we broke up. that's something. it's certainly less lonely here knowing that i have him. he would never be unkind, to me or anyone. he's honest and motivated to please me. if i could tap him into my sense of humor he'd be perfect, but then who is?

No comments: