January 09, 2006

i just ordered a bunch of new brazieres online because the fat girl store doesn't carry my size. i can just tell that this is only the beginning of the bra saga. it's all oprah's fault. everyone is jumping on the new bra bandwagon. the whole down a band size and up a cup size thing. it's all very scientific with principles of engineering and everything. but it means that i have to order my new size and the very small selection that i could browse is now lost to me. holly and i were chatting after i left the store with my free shipping coupon (very nice of them since i can't shop their store anymore) and the sizing really makes no sense at all. what makes D so special that you can get two or three of them, but then there's no E. it's totally arbitrary. matt is shocked that stores don't carry my size. he is always surprised that there aren't more options in the d range. his logic is a little fuzzy*, but i appreciate his support.
in other news mr. apartment never showed up. we waited 15 minutes. and i was cranky. so we went to the new mexican place and matt bought me a big ass pina colada. i sent out 6 resumes. i cleaned up my house and made an all day spaghetti sauce. tonight i'm going to make a cake in the shape of a flower because i convinced myself to buy it and now i have to make use of it. i'm actually really excited about the flower cake. i have my pink and green frosting all ready to go. or maybe orange. it would be cute for valentines day...see, there was a valid reason to buy it. HA!

*just because hustler boasts a world of DD's, doesn't mean that more women come in that size.

No comments: