January 17, 2006

i'm currently listening to the fees related to my purchase at cingular. do i really have to listen to it? i'm just not sure. nope, it seems i didn't have to listen to that. i just chose new phones and a new plan for my dad and my sister. we're going to be an official cingular family. it's not going to be all that much more money to add them which really doesn't seem right but it's a sellers market. anyway, it's done.
my "customer" course wasn't all that unpleasant this morning. it's nice when everyone at the table is looking at their watches and not just me. i've been practicing my bread baking again. i made a rustic italian bread that is edible but rather bland. and some cinnamon rolls that are anything but bland, what with the extra 1/2 cup of sugar i added. ha. the kitchen smelled nice anyway.
did i write about how my current landlord is going to give me back my security deposit before the new one takes over? i can't remember but boy was i happy. it means i don't have to move and i won't lose any money. i'm so excited. i really didn't want to move. it's no fun moving every year. if i can get six more months out of this apartment, i'll be free and clear. what joy!

oh, and as an aside, i got my fat girl store brassieres. and they're fucking padded. the insanity. i just don't get it. it says nothing about the 1/4 inch thick fabric on the website. maybe you just need that caliber of fabric for that size brassiere. maybe that's the way it has to be, i just don't like it. not one bit.

No comments: