January 19, 2006

in 2006 i must buy a house. or have a kid, or go blind or become a widow. why? because i got seriously fucked on my taxes. like with that black baton shaped dildo sarah mentioned and george bush is wielding it. how's your day? seriously. i'm getting 8 dollars back from the gov, and i owe 6 to the state of maine. so, two dollars. this here is an all time low.
on the upside the thai lady keeps giving me free lunch. it's partially my fault because i can't understand her. sara is the one who tells me that she said "i'm ordering you lunch, you pick up in ten minutes". i just nod and smile because i have NO idea what she said. so, lunch. who can complain right? the US might be causing me trouble just now but the thai, they love me. and i got my newest martha magazine. life is full of blessings.

No comments: