March 02, 2006

actually, there isn't much more of a story than i fell on my ass and when i tried to push myself up my hand was stuck to the ice. it was just like that time sarah said it was so cold that she had survival panic and my hand stuck to the optometrist's doorknob (evil fucking optometrists) except this time i broke my butt too. two birds, one stone. i tried to buy some dainty gloves last night. like ice skaters wear. but they don't sell them in march. every store is chock full of bathing suits. we're having the worst weather of the winter and they're stocking swimsuits. (i really want to type "Red Commie Bastards" here but probably it's not all that applicable)

in other news my shoulder is broken again. i'm thinking about a bubble bath and i'm very nearly drooling on my station. i really have to call the chiropractor. i've always wanted to go and now i have a reason and i won't make the call. dumb dumb dumb. and to top it all off i brought in the wrong tom robbins book to mail, i thought i sold skinny legs and all but it was half asleep in frog pajamas. rats.

No comments: