March 14, 2006

yesterday i got my big book of home plans. i have marked the ones i like and well, that's most of them. i have 6 that i realllllly like and suit our mutual vision. i should tell matt he's got room to build me all of those houses. then i could visit myself and have me over for tea. or i guess i could pick one. he might even have an opinion. maybe.

today i am wearing the beautiful necklace that amy and kirsten sent me for christmas, and which i received yesterday. it was a really good day for packages. as a result i get to send mail, which is one of my favorite passtimes. i've been thinking about which stationary to use all night. instead of cleaning the living room or organizing the shed.

tonight, instead of cleaning the living room or organizing the shed, i'm going grocery shopping. i'm out of lettuce. and cucumbers. and organic yogurt. and i need more jiffy cornbread mix so i can make it for myself and eat it for dinner because if you count all the ingredients and the extra butter you hit all the food groups. it's alot easier than those croissants that take 12 hours to make. i should've known that simple and julia child recipe just don't go in the same sentence.

No comments: