November 07, 2007

A blog, re-invented

If you're here, you know who I am and what used to be here. It's not gone, just put aside. Turns out I'm not stone hearted enough to delete years of "Hey, let's go to the dining hall!" posts, but not soft enough to leave them up for eternity. I've been thinking about going back to a two blog format for awhile. My interest in saving and investing (interest...savings...hehheh) has grown and it really doesn't belong on the other site. Dividing Elvisngraceland and AthenaLaughed worked really well for me last time, I'm hoping this goes just as well.

I was thinking this would mostly be a money site but that idea bores even me, so we'll see. I'm working out the links, turns out this site is so old they didn't get transferred like when I updated Athena. And I just got a reunion notice from Hood, we're both getting old.

No comments: