May 29, 2003

so it's my first day off, discounting memorial day, whence we were very busy and attended the blue hill parade which was quite adorable. we also took puppy out for ice cream, ofcourse the only ice cream he had was a drop that fell on his blanky which he licked very adorably. he was much adored by all the passers by. i haven't had much time to do anything, this is my first day off and i have a lot of cleaning to do. annie is training for the projectionist job in stonington and i shall be puppysitting all day. yay for me and puppy. my life is consumed with puppy and working...my apologies for the boring blogs. we haven't gotten to the beach yet as it's been raining every day. and it's still really spring here and not yet winter...brrr. oooh but we have plans to go to bangor on sunday...YAY! shopping and fun times for all.

No comments: