September 01, 2003

so there is much less excitement about coming home when there is no annie to come home to. she left on her trip today, and there's another annie in her group. a redhead with freckles who she thought was very much an annie type. sarah had robots in the ovaries when she came home with annie that time and she got her thing in the car. annie's mom hasn't been as bad as the car ride i think because she has to think up reasons to call me. princess and i are chillin, preparing to go to bed. we miss our annie. sigh. i think the kitty was naughty in my room but i can't find proof. maybe i'm just paranoid. the other day she was naughty on jack's bed which we thought was both sad and sickly amusing. as annie's mom put it "you don't shit where you sleep" so she probably didn't damage my room. i'll find out for sure tomorrow in the daylight. sarah i have a gift for you. i'll tell you what it is so you can tell me where to send it. i found a sort of honey butter, it's creamy spreadable honey...but i can't remember if it was for you or your mumma so let me know who and where to address the package. goodnight everyone... especially my annie out in the woods...

No comments: