September 02, 2003

so ahhh. despite my head injury i'm working on all my days off this week...of which i am ofcourse thrilled. i will be more thrilled when i get my paycheck. but anyway. annie's mom is convinced annie has frozen to death and that i am going to have serious car trouble at midnight on my commute. she's really very sweet ordering me to call her if i have car trouble, she is a concerned mom afterall. kitty and i are cuddling...she keeps looking for annie i think, or she's seeing ghosts. in any case she keeps looking at the door. there were only creepy straight people there when i worked at the mall. how weird. when do you go to school sarah? i can't remember but i think it's soon. are you excited? i hope so. i miss you so much. i'm trying to find us an apartment, do you still want to visit in january?

No comments: